Amla is known as Indian gooseberry which is a very healthy fruit. It contains one of the highest levels of Vitamin C. It is a potent antioxidant that is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve the condition of the skin and hair. It also boosts the human body’s overall immunity. It has eight times the vitamin C of an orange, double the antioxidant strength of an acai berry, and 17 times the antioxidant power of a pomegranate. It definitely deserves to be classified as a super herb for Skin and Health.
This translucent green fruit’s name comes from the Sanskrit word ‘Amlaki’. It means “nectar of life,”. Amla can defend us from a variety of illnesses including the common cold, cancer, and infertility. Amla, according to Ayurveda specialists, can help balance the three doshas (Kapha/vata/pitta) in the body and eliminate the root cause of many diseases.
Here are some reasons why amla is the super herb for Skin and Health:-
- It helps fight the common cold:- When compared to store-bought supplements, the vitamin C in amla is more easily absorbed by the body. When you have a cold or a cough, mix two teaspoons of amla powder with two teaspoons of honey and take it three to four times a day for immediate relief. You can also take once a day for long-term prevention. On the Amlamrut website, you can buy the best amla powder in India. Amlamrut has premium amla products.
- It improves eyesight:-Amla’s carotene has been demonstrated to improve vision in studies. Amla has also been linked to an improvement in overall eye health since it can help with cataracts, intraocular tension (the pressure you feel in your eyes) as well as redness, itching, and watering.
- It burns fat:-This is amla’s most underappreciated yet most amazing benefit. Amla contains a protein that helps to prevent cravings. Drinking a glass of amla juice before a meal fills them up and makes them eat less, as per regular users. Amla, according to nutritionists, improves metabolism and helps people lose weight quickly. It has a lot of fiber and acids like tannic acid. It might help you get rid of constipation and look less bloated.
- It builds immunity:- The antibacterial and astringent qualities of amla help to strengthen the immune system. Oxidative damage which occurs as body cells use oxygen and leave toxic by-products called free radicals behind. It is responsible for a large number of health problems including cancer. As amla is a powerful antioxidant, it can also prevent and repair the damage. You can find the best amla products in India on the Amlamrut website to boost your immunity.
- Amla beautifies hair:- Amla, like curry leaves is a well-known hair tonic. It promotes hair development by slowing graying, preventing dandruff, strengthening hair follicles and increasing blood circulation to the scalp. Amla also works as a natural conditioner. It results in silky, lustrous tresses. You can use amla oil or combine amla powder with henna to make a hair pack.
- It improves skin:- Amla is the best fruit for anti-aging. Every morning, drink amla juice with honey to have blemish-free, healthy, and beautiful skin.
- It helps manage chronic conditions:- Amla is high in chromium which helps to lower bad cholesterol and boost insulin secretion. It lowers blood glucose levels in diabetics. Drinking amla juice first thing in the morning or when blood pressure is high can also help maintain blood pressure under control.
- It relieves pain:-Amla’s anti-inflammatory properties can help with everything from arthritis-related joint pain to painful mouth ulcers.
Amla is a true homegrown superfood that is nutritious and has minimal side effects. Its lowest-cost serves as an additional motivation for everyone to eat this simple fruit in their diets. So go ahead and try this healthy fruit to gain its health benefits.